For entry to The Amundi Evian Championship 2021, a health pass with the QR code 2D-DOC is mandatory
At the checkpoint on your arrival, you must be able to show proof of one of the following and your proof of identity :
- A PCR test with a negative result within the past 48 hours
- A certificate of full vaccination
- A positive PCR test at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old (Covid-19 recovery certificate)
BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID HEALTH PASS
- 7 days after the second shot of the Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca vaccines
- 1 month after the first shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Download your up-to-date QR Code on the Ameli website (https://attestationvaccin.ameli.fr/) and print it out or download it via the TousAntiCovid application
PCR or antigen Test
- PCR or antigen test within the last 48 hours
The QR Code is sent to you by email or text message and should be printed out or downloaded using theTousAntiCovid application
- Positive PCR test at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
The QR Code is sent to you by email or text message and should be printed out or downloaded using the TousAntiCovid application.
QR CODE 2D-DOC
- Or in paper form by printing out proof of your vaccination or proof of your test (the QR code must be visible on this document)
PROOF OF VACCINATION
Using the document:
Provide in person the vaccination certificate which contains both a 2D-DOC and a QR Code enabling the 2D-DOC to be added to the Tous Anti Covid application by scanning it.
Using the AMELI platform:
Retrieval of proof of vaccination via the AMELI platform https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr/attestation using France Connect for identification.
PROOF OF A TEST
Using the document
Providing in person the printed test result from SI-DEP, which contains both a 2D-DOC and a QR code enabling the 2D-DOC to be added to the Tous Anti Covid application by scanning it.
Using a text message
A text message is received with a personalized link to access the SI-DEP platform, you must then enter your date of birth to obtain a password via another text message (valid 5 minutes) which then enables access to a results page to be added to the Tous Anti Covidapplication or to be downloaded.
Using the SI-DEP platform
- Retrieval on th SI-DEP platform
- (https://sidep.gouv.fr) with identification via
- France Connect. Available for no longer than 3 months.
THE TOUS ANTICOVID APPLICATION
We recommend that you download the #TousAntiCovid application and add your test and/or vaccination certificates to the « my wallet » section
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES AT THE EVENT
- The health pas sis not mandatory for the minor people (under 18 years old)
- Observance of the social distancing measures applicable on the date of the tournament
- The wearing of the facemask is not mandatory anymore but recommended outdoors and mandatory indoors
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer gel is available on all sites and areas within the secure perimeter
- Health and safety measures and the maximum number of people per zone are on display
- A medical unit with 2 doctors and 4 nurses is in place