The Golf course
The golf opens its gates at 7am and the public Village is open from 8am to 6.30pm.
The ticket office is open from 7am to 4pm.
- By shuttle
Free shuttles from Evian city center to the Golf will be available for the tournament’s visitors.
- By car
Signs will be displayed in the whole Evian city to guide the tournament’s visitors to the Golf.
Parkings will be reserved for The Evian Championship visitors : Public Parking of the "Cité de l'Eau" in Publier.
Download the map to localize this parking.
Follow the tournament
SEAT CLOSER TO THE ACTION!
To enable spectators to be as close as possible to the players and the action, the famour Evian Masters stands have given way to sculpted terrain that acts as natural seating areas. The Evian Championship chairs have been placed on raised areas, in particular above the 16th green. You can also buy your own Collector's chair, 20€, and find a good spot on the course.
- Obey the course marshals. Stay behind the ropes, and use the designated crossovers only when instructed to do so.
- Move in an orderly manner and do not run. Be considerate of your fellow spectators.
- Use the rubbish bins on course.
- Keep your admission badge visible at all times.
- Keep your cellular telephones turned off.
- Do not take photos or film during play
In case of bad weather : If you hear a sharp foghorn-like sound, seek shelter immediately (tent hole #12). Should you get caught in a storm keep well clear of water hazards, golf carts, isolated trees, metal bars or wide-open spaces... The stands will be closed. The ground may become slippery when it’s wet, so please be careful.
ATM / Restaurants and Snack bars : Three places to eat: public village, 6th hole, 15th hole / Restrooms / Golf shop / Parkings / Free Wifi Access / First aid